Sunday 19 April 2009

Wonky Log Cabin

This is Jordan sewing away. He is 11 years old (12 on Wednesday).
Look how proud he looks!!!
And the finished piece. He is a natural at patchwork. I just need to go back to America and buy him some fabric so he can make himself something....I can see him with brights.
This That and The Other's quilt.

Tallgrass Prairie Studio's quilt.

This is a great project for Jordan to do. He had a little sew in 2005 and was so good at it...and wouldn't sit at the machine again. Well yesterday he sat and sewed the waistband for my new tool belt apron and he loved it. He is a natural at it. So....today he wants to sew...and I told him that I would find a project for him. Thanks to Tallgrass Prairie Studio...he might be the next Kaffe!!! Oh and this is another version of the quilt...see I would do the red and white one....and Jord would love this one....and I do like this one too of course. This is from This That and The Other.

postscript....Jordan made a beautiful pincushion for his American Grammy, Grace.

Have a cheap and cheerful day.
xxxRobby

No comments:

Post a Comment